Although we encourage everyone to join group classes, we also understand that this is not always a realistic option. You may not be available at the times the classes are offered, or your dog may have a more serious behavioural concern such as those listed below. One-on-one training is customized to you and your dog’s needs. Many issues can be dealt with in just a few sessions.
We can help with:
- Excessive barking
- Lunging at other dogs or people
- Puppy issues – nipping, jumping, housebreaking, crate training, etc.
- Preparing for a new baby
- Preparing for a new puppy or an older dog
- Pulling on leash
- Jumping on people
- Stealing food, jumping on counters
- How to choose the right dog for your lifestyle
- Coming when called
Private lessons – Information and Pricing
- Fee for a 1 hour lesson is $125.
- Private lessons are offered at our centre in Dorval (we are near the airport). In-home lessons are available with an added travel fee,
which starts at $20.
- Extra handlers may be required to provide distraction dogs when needed. This will be done at a nominal fee and your trainer will provide that information when scheduling the lesson.
- We have certified trainers available at different hours and days to suit your needs.
- Virtual lessons are also available at $85 per hour.
- Private lessons are payable in advance by credit card or e-transfer.
Private lessons for Competition Obedience at all levels – Novice, Open, Utility – now being offered by Marie-Johanne Cloutier, well-renowned Obedience Instructor and CKC Judge.
All lessons are offered in our training hall. Cost: $100/hour.
For more information call 514-420-0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org